CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL 2008

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

MOONCAKEEJELLY01

Today’s weather has been good as I can see the big round moon shining brightly above the sky. This is the day where family members and friends would gather to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. Ideally, there would be lots of mooncakes, moon biscuits, pomeloes, nuts and so on for everyone. But I realized some evolutions this year. Many confectionary companies are trying to outdo each other this year to come out with a whole new concept for the mooncakes. There are Hello Kitties, heart shapes, mouse shapes, pig shapes, etc all over town. Now who wants to have some homemade moon jellies?? Haha… Anyway, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!

MOONCAKEEJELLY02

1 comments:

ling239 September 15, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

i know i am late...

hope u had a wonderful mid autumn festival ~ ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers