CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

HOMECOOK DINNER AT IVY'S KITCHEN THIS CHINESE NEW YEAR

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you are thinking of giving your Mum a break during this coming Chinese New Year, why not head down to Ivy's Kitchen, located in the heart of Georgetown. Not only are their traditional food recipes passed down through the Nyonya generations, they are freshly prepared with the finest ingredients to please your urge for more home cooked dishes.

What Chinese New Year package deal do they have? Please click the photo to enlarge to find out more. You sure would not regret dining at Ivy's Kitchen ever after.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers