CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

THE BEST CRAB I HAVE EATEN SO FAR

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I did mention in my earlier post on the promotion Miraku Japanese Restaurant was having for their 4th Anniversary. I was truly impressed. The Miraku Special Bento set was a blast at only RM33++. Even my Dad had a hard time trying to finish off the generous amount of food given.

What impressed me most was the almost 1kg weight giant crab - the Asahi Kani. It was lovely and my Mum had an enjoyable time digging into the meaty crab. The good news is, the price for the crab had decreased to only RM30++ per crab until the end of June 2010 or until stocks last. Don't miss out this hard to come by golden opportunity to try it out. Just head down to Miraku Japanese Restaurant at G Hotel, Penang right now! You might want to call in 604-229 8702 to make your reservation.

ASAHIKANI

2 comments:

Precious Pea June 9, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

They called it Spanner Crab and I love it too. Very sweet meat.

Ciki June 14, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

wow yum! i LOVE crab!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers