CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

WINE DINNER AT FERRINGHI GRILL

>> Friday, March 18, 2011

Once again the Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa's Ferringhi Grill has brought in world class dining experience for diners. Do check out their Wine Dining promotion only on 26 March 2011, 7.30pm, at the Ferringhi Grill. Priced at RM200++ per pax, you would get to try out their newest Chef de Cuisine, David Pooley's delicious 6-course creations, paired with 5 different Italian vintages from the family-owned Gianni Gagliardo wines. Don't miss out this wonderful evening with the opportunity to chat with the brand ambassador, Mr. Carlo Alberto Bruno.

FGWINEDINNER

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers