CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

LATEST WESTERN CUISINE OUTLET IN TOWN

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009

This restaurant served some of the best Western cuisine deals around town. Do check them up when you are around Sg. Ara, Penang area.

JUMBO FLYER

The Honey Roasted 1/4 Chicken is good. It’s only RM11.90.

HONEY ROASTED 1/4 CHICKEN

Do also try out their Jumbo Prawn Thermidor (RM19.90). It has the cheesy creamy taste just as how most restaurants would prepare their lobsters.

JUMBO PRAWM THERMIDOR

My best would be their Chicken Seafood Combo Grill (RM20.90). It’s yummilicious!!

CHICKEN SEAFOOD COMBO GRILL

2 comments:

Ciki September 23, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

the lobster looks sinfully good:)

Ciki December 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

btw, Merry Christmas and happy new year ..see you in 2010!! keep up the good blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers