CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

I HAD PIZZA FOR SUPPER!

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

After a long weekend of heavy down pour which caused my area being flooded, I finally had some relieves to be able to get out to grab something sensible to put into my tummy. Although I had some tummy problems the day before, the 5-pagoda Thai Powder did help solve it. Well, I better don’t get the post too disgusting as I’m still recovering from Sciatica which made my whole body aching in pain. Anyway, thanks to foodpromotions for sending over some discount vouchers for Domino’s Pizza’s new outlet in Krystal Point which had started their operations since 23 August 2008. It indeed saved me a lot.

DOMINOPIZZA01

What I like about Domino’s Pizza is the way they handle their customers. They are real professional. They even have my name printed on the order chit and pizza boxes. Although I was asked to wait for 15 minutes for my pizzas, both were ready within 12 minutes.

DOMINOPIZZA02

The amount you see there is correct. It was only RM23.90 for TWO regular 9” pizzas? First one was at RM23.80 and the second one was at 10sen only. Well, you need to have the special voucher for that and you should know who to ask for that right? :P

DOMINOPIZZAVOUCHER

Anyway, eating in would be better for pizzas but the offer only applied for takeaway. Even though I went to the nearest place within 10 minutes to take my pizzas, the crust wasn’t that nice as it should be. Here are the shots of the pizzas I had ordered.

DOMINOPIZZA03

DOMINOPIZZA04

The shop is located at the last unit of the second phase of Krystal Point Complex. Make sure that when you come in from the main road leading to the Jelutong Expressway, you turn in the second turning on your left. Getting to the place should not be a problem. It’s the getting out that might cause some concern for those people not staying there. Since it’s a one-way street, you have to drive on and turn into the second turning on your left (Lebuh Bukit Kecil 3). Drive on until you see a playground and turn left into Jalan Bukit Kecil 2. Just follow the road all the way until the end. You will reach a “T” junction, turn left into Jalan Bukit Kecil 1 and it would lead you all the way to the Sungai Nibong main road. You can also check out the many restaurants such as Goh Teo Kee, Dav’s Corner, etc around this area too.

DOMINOPIZZAMAP

Name: DOMINO’S PIZZA BAYAN LEPAS
Address:
1-1-33, Krystal Point Corporate Park, Lebuh Bukit Kecil 6,
Bayan Lepas, 11900 Penang, Malaysia.
Contact: 1-300-888-333 (Delivery)
Opening Hours: 11.00am – 11.00pm
GPS: 5.330928, 100.299339

RATING:
Ambience: 7/10 (1-4 cheap, 5-7 average, 8-10 classy)
Food Choices: 8/10 (1-4 limited, 5-7 average, 8-10 many choices)
Taste: 7/10 (1-4 tasteless, 5-7 average, 8-10 excellent)
Pricing: 8/10 (1-4 cheap, 5-7 average, 8-10 expensive)
Service: 8/10 (1-4 bad, 5-7 average, 8-10 excellent)

8 comments:

J2Kfm September 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

yuh! Domino opens in Pg already? I feel so left out in Ipoh.
so cheap eh? they sometimes have promo (or probably still has) of buy one LARGE and free another! delivery/takeaway only.

minchow September 10, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Sorry to hear you weren't well - hope all fixed now? I love Domino's crust - it's just the right thickness - doesn't fill you up to high heavens but thick enough for you to have a grip on all those delicious toppings!

email2me September 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

My favorite food to order when raining. They sure late one in KL whenever rain. So when they arrive, we just say you are late. Then he will give you a free 9" regular pizza voucher on your next order. :P

Penang Tua Pui September 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Domino pizza.. we see it everyday... and still yet to have time to cross over to get them.. hahaha..

hmm.. I have the discount coupon too... 2 pizza just fit in my tummy...

hey.. forget to tell you, we have voucher to give away, read more in my blog. ok? Thanks.

CK Lam September 10, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Seeing you having those yummy pizzas tells me that it is time for me to get some for my family too...indeed a great offer.

Allie September 11, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

The voucher is indeed very tempting. But too bad, there are only 2 of us. Can't finish the pizza.

I used to eat the thin crust pepperoni pizza. This is the only flovour that I like in Domino.

cariso September 13, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Oh...pizza....oily oily....no no....:)

Buzzingbee September 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Never tried Dominos yet although I pass by 2 of the branches (Island Glades and Krystal Point) everyday on the way to work. How torturous...haha

Great promo. I wonder if there's still anymore.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers