CHECK OUT MORE UPDATES AT http://www.crizfood.com/

MOTHERS' DAY PROMOTION AT BERJAYA HOTEL PENANG

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Coming this 9th May 2010, what's your plan for your mother? It's Mothers' Day! Why don't you make some reservations at Berjaya Hotel Penang and give your Mum the best Mothers' Day experience? Other than the food, entertainment, games and door gift, she might walk away with a jewelery from Venessa Diamonds. Call 604-220 7333 or 604-220 7373 to book now!

Do check out on other promotions for May - June 2010 too.

BERJAYA050610B05

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STALKERS



About

My photo
WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE SITE... This is just a place for me to share my interests with my readers. Feel free to drop a comment and I shall get back to you soonest possible. Have a great day everyone here! NO TAG/MEME REQUEST IN THIS BLOG!!/

STALKERS

Followers